Impedance and Multi-ASSR3 April, 2018
3-channel EMG (optional PEV / PEA / PESS)17 January, 2020
Functional test of retina and visual path
- Initial diagnosis (Preclinical) of retinal changes
- Set of specially designed electrodes.
- Mini Ganzfeld Stimulator
Tests Electrophysiological vision is aimed at the objective evaluation of the visual pathway from the retina to the cortex:
- Electroretinography (ERG) – activity log electrical of the retina (electroretinogram) generated in response to the light stimulus.
- Visual evoked potentials (VEP) – study of electrophysiological signals extracted from electroencephalographic activity in the visual cortex recorded from the superimposed scalp.
- Electro-oculography (EOG) – record of changes in electrical potential through the retinal pigment epithelium recorded during successive periods of light and dark adaptations .
Multifocal retinal function