3-channel EMG (optional PEV / PEA / PESS)17 January, 2020
NEURO-TOX EMG-guided Botox application12 February, 2020
High resolution EEG/EP/PSG up to 256 channels
For more than a quarter of a century, Neurosoft has been designing and producing various equipment for neurophysiology. Many years of experience and the meticulous work done by our software and hardware engineers have gone into the creation of the highest quality equipment, which is being successfully used at medical facilities all over the world.
Now we offer you not just a fine product, but an advanced EEG system which will definitely comply with every your request. It doesn’t matter what you are really supposed to do: routine EEG, long-term video EEG monitoring (LTM), EP, PSG, invasive EEG, CFM or BFB training.
EEG Channels + Differential Channels
Each electronic unit has several EEG channels and additional differential channels for ECG, EOG, EMG recording. These channels can work both in AC and DC modes. Depending on your specific needs, you can choose a configuration from Neuron-Spectrum-61..65 product line* with the required number of channels.
Continuous Impedance Monitoring During Acquisition
The color-coded impedance indicators on the amplifier inputs help the specialist to assess the impedance quality during the acquisition and reposition the electrodes if necessary. The operation mode can be switched with just one button on the front panel of the device. The LED indicator next to button shows the mode: acquisition, EEG monitoring or impedance measurement.
Multiple Options: PSG, EP, LTM, BFB, CFM, etc.
A variety of optional equipment and software modules makes it possible to use your system for aEEG, LTM, BFB, PSG, and other studies. This is more cost-effective than buying a new system for new tasks!
For routine EEG we recommend Neuron-Spectrum-63:
- 21 EEG channels, 1 ECG channel, 6 differential channels for EOG, ECG, EMG
- A dedicated Ref electrode (21 EEG channels), A1, A2 ear electrodes (19 EEG channels), or a Cz central electrode (20 EEG channels) can be used as a reference electrode
- Disk, cup and bridge electrodes or electrode caps can be used
- Photic, auditory and pattern stimulators
- Long-latency EP acquisition
For continuous video EEG monitoring we recommend Neuron-Spectrum-64 with additional equipment and software for video recording:
- 25 EEG channels, dedicated ECG and EOG channels, 6 additional differential channels
- Electrode caps for continuous EEG recording can be used
- Continuous synchronous video recording using up to 3 network cameras
- Automatic spike and other paroxysmal event detection
Neuron-Spectrum-65 can be used as a PSG recorder (Type I sleep monitor according to AASM).
- Full range of PSG channels in compliance with AASM recommendations
- Portable patient unit for quick connection/disconnection
- Synchronous video monitoring
- Automatic sleep staging and PSG event detection
- DC channels for data transfer to Neuron-Spectrum.NET software during CPAP titration
Neuron-Spectrum-61 with a special software module is an optimal choice for biofeedback and neurofeedback training:
- Multi-channel data recording (EEG, ECG, EMG, respiration, SpO2, photoplethysmograms, etc.)
- Audio and visual feedback (animation, games, photos, music, video)
- Continuous training success tracking
State-of-the-art Techniques of Mathematical Analysis
During EEG analysis the spikes, sharp waves, epileptiform discharges are detected and marked automatically in Neuron-Spectrum.NET software. The high-quality of EEG is ensured with trace smoothing. The advanced navigation tools ensure quick access to any fragment of EEG trace. Contemporary tools for mathematical analysis of EEG: amplitude, spectral and bispectral analysis, correlation and coherent analysis, wavelet-analysis, periodometric analysis, independent component analysis (ICA) are available in all software configurations.
* Neuron-Spectrum-61…65 — the product line of EEG systems, which includes 5 devices: Neuron-Spectrum-61, Neuron-Spectrum-62, Neuron-Spectrum-63, Neuron-Spectrum-64, and Neuron-Spectrum-65